FOR SECOND HOMES &
ABOUT OWNING A SECOND HOME & INVESTMENT PROPERTIES
Owning a second home offers many potential rewards for you and your family. You may want to move to a resort community or simply want to be closer to family.
Over time, real estate has proven to be an important piece of in an investor’s portfolio. It is very important that you work with a lender who understands the types of loans available.
Benefits of Owning a Second Home
- Tax Deduction of some costs
- Building memories with your family
- A great place to invite and meet up with friends and family
- There is just something familiar about walking into and onto your own property
- Potential for appreciation
Investment Property Benefits
There are a variety of loans for an investment property. A few things to consider when investing in this type of property are:
- Cash Flow: Properties may create additional cash flow
- Potential Tax Benefits: There can be tax advantages
- Build Your Portfolio: Real estate is a great way to diversify your overall portfolio
MORE ABOUT SECOND HOMES & INVESTMENT PROPERTIES
To learn more about owning a second home or an investment property, a please see the frequently asked questions below.
There are many factors to consider when thinking about investing in a second home. Do you have time to spend in your new home? Do you want a second place to visit and spend time with your family? Are you ready to be a landlord for an investment property? If you have any doubts, contact us today and we’ll be happy to help you with the decision!
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation’s loan experts are always available and want to help you build new memories in a second home. Contact us today to get started on acquiring your second home!
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Request an appointment with our loan experts to get started withFairway Independent Mortgage Corporation today.